idioma español
idioma aleman (2)
idioma aleman (1)

Expat homeowners association insurance in Spain

Full reassurance that your commonhold building is protected

Insurance to protect the properties that make up a commonhold building, office building, commercial premises or private garages, whether they comprise one or several blocks of flats or houses. Homeowners’ communities grouped in an association. You will be able to insure both the contents and the structure of the building and the residences that comprise it and are owned by the insured party

Why take out this insurance? Benefits of this insurance for buildings in Spain.

This insurance adapts to every type of commonhold and can be tailored to your needs. Everything you expect from your insurance with many more advantages at no extra cost. At Reale we want to make you feel special, so as well as speaking your language, we offer all these benefits without you having to pay more for them.

Learn about our
Emergency coverages​

Others stars​ coverages

Coverage and services

Insurance that adapts to the needs of any type of commonhold building. Insure the structure and the communal or private content if you own the property.

We cover civil liability for:

  • Water damage, both in common and private elements.
  • The community Governing Board.
  • Work and employer.
  • Accidental pollution.

We will defend your interests as the policy holder in administrative, judicial or arbitration proceedings, which includes covering fees, duties and court costs, expenses for legal representatives, experts and notaries whenever necessary to defend the interests of the insured party. You can use this guarantee in:

  • Claims for breach of service contracts, as well as those for purchasing goods, such as: security, cleaning, supplies, etc.
  • Employment contracts. Defence against claims by salaried staff who work for the homeowners’ community.
  • Defence in municipal administrative matters, such as: ordinances relating to restricted parking areas, works, cleaning, car parks, lifts, etc.
  • Legal assistance by telephone.

We cover any damage caused by water to the common elements of a single-owner building or commonhold building, including:

  • Expenses to locate and seal the leak.
  • Costs of solving blockages, even if no damage is caused.
  • Repairs and/or replacements.
  • Excess water consumption bills.
  • Damage caused by frost.

Managing a single-owner or commonhold building is not easy, especially when you are living abroad. At Reale, we want to make your life easier, so we are happy to offer you advice over the phone and help you to manage and apply for documents and forms relating to the following matters:

  • Technical Building Inspections (ITE, in Spanish).
  • Subsidies for lifts, solar power installations, pest control, etc.
  • Licences and work permits.

If a single-owner or commonhold building becomes totally or partially uninhabitable, Reale will cover the following costs:

  • Renting homes, garages or premises with similar characteristics to those affected.
  • Hotel accommodation costs.

In the event that construction or renovation works carried out by third parties on the ground or subsoil, other than those carried out in the commonhold building, should result in damage to structural elements compromising the mechanical strength and stability of the building, and if the competent authority declares the total ruin and eviction of the building, Reale will cover all direct material damages.

We cover repairs for damage produced by short circuits, combustion, alteration in the electrical grid or lightning in community facilities affecting:

  • Lifts and hoists.
  • Common electrical installations.
  • Energy generation, transformation and distribution systems.

Single-owner and commonhold buildings need a lot of maintenance, and the person who takes care of doing that job could have an accident. At Reale, we have included protection guarantees in case of:

  • Death.
  • Absolute Permanent Disability.
  • Urgent medical care.

Also not everyone is entirely trustworthy and some workers may prove not to be reliable. When that is case, Reale will protect you from theft or robbery by these employees.

We cover damage in common elements and insured residences caused by:

  • Fire, explosion or lightning.
  • Smoke.
  • Rain, wind, hail or snow.
  • Flooding, clearing and removing mud and sludge.
  • Vandalism, riots and strikes.
  • Vehicles, animals or sonic waves.
  • Spillage or leakage from automatic fire extinguishing equipment.

always by your side

About us

Specialists in caring for people like you.

What if your insurers could really relate to your problems?
That is why we can anticipate your problems and offer you the best solution.Our job is to be on hand, to advise you and make your life easier. All the advantages of taking out your insurance with Reale Seguros. We are an insurance group with 190 years' experience behind us and over 4 million policy holders in Spain.

Copyright ©   Global Solvens   2020

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.

Aviso de cookies